LCAC

Friday, August 1, 2008

1st time our hiking

24th Jun 2008, it was our 1st hiking. On that day, I didn't sleep for the whole night,great hor ? hahaha
so , I woke up early in the morning to have my breakfast and to meet LCAC main people and Elvin at Shell station. So, around 6.39a.m, we rode motor to go college (TAR) to meet other group there. On the way to college, I received a call from Jia Ru. She told it was raining heavily at Tanjung Bungah and asked for opinion. I said nvm la , my place hadn't rain yet . But when I off her phone, congratulation!The heavy rain came for me. So, I just waited the rain to stop. During the time, I received another calls about questioning us whether to continue or not. It is because we prepared all the things, so we cannot cancel it. By the time the rain stopped, it was already 8a.m.Chang Soon and Li Shien were the drivers of two cars for driving us to Teluk Pahang . When we reached there, omG! All my friends prepared junk food as our meal!haiz.. this is done by inexperienced people . Ok la , we started our journal , walked and walked , captured and captured a lot of pictures but .....
Li Shien got problem already, till got how long then can reach our destination ? She became like old people walked as slow as snail . Hahaha . just joking . She didn't have energy to continue walking because she didn't have breakfast some more we arrived our track quite long compared with other people . But lucky we still can reached our destination . At there , we saw the beach and sea all like got power already . So , we find a place to put down our thing and rest . Ahhhhh , you know what happened ? hahaha . our Stim Chairman caught by the guys to throw her in the sea . hahaha . So pity . This is our guy teamwork. We threw the second person - Jia Ru in the sea . The least see guy like that they automatic jump in to sea . hahaha . we all have a lot of fun and enjoyed ourselves at there . Time flied very fast , when want hike back all people like turtles . So , we hike back out already around 4 .
So , I'm thank to you all ( Jason , Ming Keat , Ai Ling , Daisy , Elvin , Jia Ru and also Li Shien ) to support this hiking . thank you all a lot .
Absent people is Chun Qi and Xue Yi .
if got any problem pls give me some comment . thx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home